Welcome to The Winslow, a wonderful place to call home!
Independent Living is designed specifically for senior adults who want to enjoy a lifestyle filled with recreational, educational and social activities with other seniors. The Winslow is designed for seniors who are able to live on their own, but desire the security and conveniences of community living.
Choosing independent living offers those a lifestyle where housework, yard maintenance, snow removal, trash service, and meal preparation are a thing of the past. Socialization and camaraderie with peers is the focal point of living in an independent living environment.
"I knew when I first stepped in the front door of The Winslow I was home." –Current resident
909 Centre Avenue
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
[Resident] brought it with her from Laramie in 2011. It used to sit on her deck there and now sits outside her apartment here. He broke his leg in the move, but she keeps him around! ... if she were to name him, his name would be Toby!
- Floor Plans
- Meal Service
- Full service Breakfast and Dinner
- $80 of guest meals so you can enjoy dining with family & friends
- Private dining room available for family gatherings & private parties
- Town Hall with dance floor
- Beverage Center open 24/7, all free of charge
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeepers vacuum and dust each apartment weekly
- Kitchen and baths are cleaned
- Bed linens are changed
- Sheets and towels are laundered by our laundry department
- Free Personal Laundry Facilities
- 2 laundry rooms are located on each floor for residents to do their personal laundry
- No charge for the use of washers and dryers
- Guest Apartment
- Furnished one bedroom apartments are available to residents of The Winslow for out-of-town family and friends. The nightly rent includes dinner and breakfast. We invite prospective residents to pack a bag and spend a night or two in our guest apartment for no charge. Enjoy our chef-prepared meals, varied activity programming, and meet our wonderful residents.
- Van Transportation
- Air-conditioned vans
- Wheelchair accessible vans
- All scheduled local transportation for activities, shopping, and medical appointments is free of charge
- Emergency Services
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Emergency pull-cords in each apartment bedroom and bathroom
- Staff member on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Campus security patrolled nightly
- Garages available for a fee
- Patio or balconies off every apartment
- All utilities and basic cable included
- Resident controlled thermostat in every apartment
- All meals at The Winslow are ordered restaurant-style and are served to you at your table by our cheerful waitstaff.
- FULL COOKED-TO-ORDER BREAKFAST Order a hot cooked breakfast from the kitchen from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Daily breakfast choices include: eggs any style, bacon, sausage, toast, pancakes, French toast and your choice of beverages. Lighter fares include: parfaits, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, and granola. Daily breakfast specials include biscuits & gravy, eggs Benedict and several other mouth-watering selections.
- DINNER Served restaurant-style from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Help yourself to our many choices at the homemade soup & salad bar. Then order from a variety of menu entrée choices for your dining pleasure or chose from the two daily specials. Complete your dining experience with a selection of desserts.
- GUEST MEALS Because we know how important it is to have family and friends join you, you will receive an $80.00 guest credit every month. You may use the guest credit for any meal you choose.
- Store - for toiletries, sundries, snacks, cards, and seasonal decorations
602 Square Feet
|TWO BEDROOM TWO BATH
913 Square Feet
|ONE BEDROOM PLUS DEN
681 Square Feet
1283 Square Feet